Friday, September 21, 2007

yom kippur

i dont know how
to find
all the people
not that
there are
many
but nonetheless
those people
who i may
need
to ask
forgiveness
and even
those
who dont
i still
want to
just in case

so
i will
put it out here
on my blog
to the world
the people
to you
i am sorry
for anything
conscious
intentional
or not
that i may
have done
said
thought
to harm
hurt
pain
you.

i will go
tonight
after my meal
and begin
my fast
and any
hunger
that i feel
shall be
a desire
that
i need
to fill
with G-d
Hashem
with prayer
blessings
forgiveness

i
forgive
those
both
in my world
and out of it
the known
and
the unknown
no boundry
no border
culture
language
all barriers
broken
because
peace
knows
no
creed
race
color.

peace is universal
and when i
ask
for peace
happiness
love
and success
i ask
for it
to not
come
at the price
of peace
justice
or value
to humankind
the world
each other.

thank you
for
fogiving me
i hope
to do better
in the year to come
in everyway
all ways
true
to my
heart
love
commitment
and dreams.

i especially
want to
say
sorry
to my soul mate
who as
my other half
must always
constintly
deal
with what
before
was only
i
alone
facing
confronting.
thank you
for your
patience
trust
and
always
being
my guiding
light
and shining
bright
keeping me
safe
along
my way.
my partner
for life
besheret.

have
an easy
fast
not
that
any
fast
is easy

and may
you too
be inscribed
in the book
of
life.
*amen*
B"H

No comments: