Wednesday, September 19, 2007

dreamz

funny.
not related to my previous thought
yet has the same idea
dreams.

vivid dreams
sometimes
keep my
brain
awake
all night
hardly sleeping
sleeping hard
another place
my mind engaged
all my senses
my
subconscious
awake
as i
peacefully
sleep.
my slumber
my rest
my id.

interpretation
has always
fascinated me
i remember
being young
seeing my dads
dream book
trying to look through it
figure out
what
i am
looking for

i have this one
dream
from when i was little
i always remember it
it followed me
not only
through sleep
but the thumping
always
boom boom
in my
ear.

similiar dreams
always
have followed me
chasing dreams
a little double meaning
double
indeed.

i looked them up
googled em
and it revealed what
i thought
but yet
never
sat
and
thought
about it.

but then
it said
something
that just
opened
my eyes
my thoughts
and suddenly
that dream
when i was just a handful
starts
to make sense

great.

except
now
the bigger
challenge
is
interpreting
today's dreams
and finding
what it is
my id
subconscious
alternate
awareness
is trying
to teach me
warn me
inform me.

off to sleep
i must
find
my answers.
then
i can walk
my dreams.

No comments: