Monday, September 24, 2007

twisted

is the world.

twisted
is my word.

its a dance
between
you
and me
figuring
out
what it is
we mean
everytime
we speak
and
everytime
we meet.
dancing
sometimes
slow
sometimes
fast
together
apart
moving left
right
all about
as we lose
each other
on
the dance
floor.

mirrors
reflect
but if
you
twist
the mirror
bend it
here
there
images
distorted
perception
deceived
and suddenly
what you see
is not
what
you get.

i prefer
to avoid
mirrors
because
i know
i see
with biased
eyes
i do not
deny it
but i do know
that when
i avoid
the mirror
what i see
will be
influenced
more with
my other
senses
than
the powerful
mighty
eye.

school
twisted
life
twisted
family
twisted
not
twisted
is my
faith
dreams
belief
desire.

truth
keeps
the path clear
and avoids
the twisted
map
of
peace
happiness
and light.

its not about
if i
am ok
its about
are you
and
are you
with
me.

No comments: