Tuesday, October 9, 2007

midterm mania

something
is seriously
the matter
when
nothing
especially
important
somethings
matters.

exams
tension
or pressure
whatever it is
what you do with it
is what
matters.

i wonder
what it is
will become
of me
and how
i will
get there
do i matter
how will i matter
matter
matter
matter.

how can
i make
myself
care
and make
things matter
when
i am
happy
no
matter
what.

am i happy
is the bigger
question
and that
does matter.

so
maybe
i must
look into
what
happy is
and what
it means
to be
happy.

i want those rules
so i can see
if i apply them
to me
what will
the conclusion
be
and will
it really
matter.

happy
to me
is content
satisfied
pleased
and loved
and
never
wondering
wishing
crying
for more.

the only
thing
more
that i want
i know
will
come
to me
with time
work
energy
and age.

so
they do
matter
but i know
it will matter
when the time
comes
and until
then
i must not
worry
or wonder
but just
take care
of my matter
now
here
today.

so tomorrow
it wont matter
what i could have
should have
didnt
do
today.

because
bottom line
it does
matter
even
if what matters
is that
it doesnt.

No comments: