Sunday, August 19, 2007

tomorrow

tomorrow
a new week
that starts
school
new goals
new hopes
new ways

everything
while
still the same
is so
different
change
the only
constant
i can see
all around me
awakening
touche

feelings
are
out of wack
something
strange
within me
this must be
second year
ptsd
or somethin
numbness
all around
emptyness
galore
motivation
drained
excitement
leaked
what
is
when
am
where
am i.

there is a big spider
on my wall
oh boy
a new dilemna
its all i needed
add it
to the list
oh boy
he got away
not good.
i said
oh boy
twice.
weird.

now im
at high
alert
spider
bite
my arse
eek.

back
to
tomorrow.

i have lots to do.
such a busy
telling
week.
but
i am going
to prove
them all
so wrong
and me
so right
that
i
can
commit
perform
outdo
em all.

tomorrow.
i say
bring
it
on.

No comments: