Monday, July 16, 2007

one at a time

the man at TJ's
reminded me
take one at a time
thank you mr
what a sweet older man
wiser no doubt

errands today
what a wild time
its fun to be me
everyone notices
it doesnt bother me
what they think
who knows
id never remember
my grocery list
if i bothered.

the sweet checker
asked if it was a lazy monday
i replied
for me
every monday
is a lazy monday

i need to work on that one

one week til the final
i finally have said enough
i cant go anymore
catching up
next semester
im gonna do
more than you need to
because
i dont
want
to deal
with this
its so much easier
to just know
so
now
i must
just
do
and
learn.

end of that.

my sister is in israel
lucky
i hope she takes from it
as much as she can
aware
responsive
discerning
just breathing

i miss her
she misses me
no doubt
maybe
next time
together
we will go

difference
between
dreams
and
reality
is what
you strive for.

one at a time
slow n steady wins the race
just breathe
and be

*peace*

1 comment:

I am a Life Artist said...

You and I actually do channel from one another.

I love you FRO!