Friday, July 27, 2007

emptyness

today is a quiet day.
its friday
my mind must be exhausted
what a week
so, i really
dont have
anything
to ramble
on about
except
nothing

most people love fridays. its not one of my favorites. weird.
but, i dont work, 8-5. so i guess, if my friday
were friday
id like
friday.

all these labels
we have
for everything
as i sit here
with my
backwards
bandana
a new style
trying it
hilarious.

i have a friend
she drips light
she rocks
howdy friend
its ok
our dreams
will happen
however
we
dream
them
not
how
another
even
eachother.

visiting my parents tonight
i love my parents
my mom
struggle
power
control
image
love
all
always
there
but
not.

<3 my ima.

so
as i said
my mind
is not
jumping
topic to topic
today
its quiet
its time
to rest.

tgif
have a great weekend
peace n love

No comments: