Sunday, July 22, 2007

summer final...

2 days til summer school final.
so different from the regular semester
but then again, its only one.

so, studying is the thought of the moment.
i have finally discovered
my learning flaw
i do not study
not enough
not well

i need to master
i need to understand
this is important
this is worth knowing
why did i not get it
why did i not care
from grade 1
all through
undergrad too
never
studying.

who does that
me.
why?
i dont konw.
but
now
i am
i will change
i will start
like a kid
for the first time
study
next semester
my own personal goal
my mission
study
better
study
harder
because
when i master that
i can master the rest
my biggest challange
overcome
nothing
will hold me back
except
myself.

no more holding
myself back
no more slacking
tomorrow
is today
and the more
tomorrows
i waste
the more todays
are waiting
for
tomorrow.

july 25... afro returns
better
bigger
peace
love
happiness
next chapter
begins
now

No comments: